Offerta di lavoro a Berlino.
AGGIORNAMENTO 6-10-2014: LAVORO GIA’ ASSEGNATO, NON MANDATE CANDIDATURE
Il team di 99designs cerca un Community Manager/Graphic Designer italiano per un internship che vada dai tre ai sei mesi pagato 400 euro al mese con possibilità di essere confermati alla fine del periodo con un lavoro a tempo pieno (e paga di conseguenza).
- Vivere a Berlino e saper parlare italiano da madrelingue
- Stare studiando o aver studiato in una delle seguenti areee: graphic design, comunicazione, pr, maketing You are studying/ have studied graphic design, communication, PR, marketing
- Sapere utilizzare Adobe Creative Suite e sapere disegnare per il web o per la stampa
- Inglese fluente e, meglio ancora, una seconda lingua straniera da offire
- Ottime capacità comunicative orali e scritte
- Affinità con l’online marketing, il web 2.0 ed i social netowrk.
QUI L’OFFERTA COMPLETA IN INGLESE
The 99designs team is looking for a Community Manager/Graphic Designer Intern (Italian Native) to join our European Headquarters in Berlin.
Are you passionate about growing an authentic community and connecting them with great graphic designers from all over the world? Are you focused on taking your next great career step with an awesome team of marketeers and creatives in the heart of Berlin? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
At 99designs you will own client and community relations and will be the main contact in connecting Italian clients with graphic designers from all over the world. You will maintain regular contact with Italian designers whilst building relationships with small businesses and International start ups.
The perfect candidate will have excellent graphic design skills which they will use to support the European creative team with design collateral including banner ads, social media communication, and marketing colateral consistant with our brand image. You work closely with our creative department in San Francisco on current design projects and assist in the production and rolling out of new design features for the platform.
This is a great opportunity to jump on board and help build an amazing Italian community, where you will make a difference to thousands of designers all over the globe and help a rapidly developing startup grow its presence among in the EU!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Supporting Italian speaking design community and it’s customers
- Content creation for the blog, social networks and the portal
- Gain deep insights into online marketing, design & PR activities in a fast growing, internationally reknowned business.
- Ownership of conceptualisation and design of marketing collateral
- Translations from English to Italian
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in a young and dynamic team of international professionals.
- 3 to 6 months internship with a flexible work schedule
- Cool office in Berlin-Prenzlauerberg with our 2 lovely dogs
- A truly international office (Australian, Dutch, French, German, Irish, Spanish) where your ideas will find attention and you’ll gain a bucket-load of relevant experience.
- Flat hierarchies where your ideas are welcomed and actioned upon.
- 400 €/month
- Potential for a fulltime position on completion of your internship.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- You live in Berlin
- You are studying/ have studied graphic design, communication, PR, marketing or any other related areas.
- You know how to use the Adobe Creative Suite and design for web and print
- You’re a native Italian speaker.
- English fluency – fluency in another language a plus, esp Spanish.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- An affinity with Online Marketing, web 2.0 and social networks .
- You are a self-motivated and responsible person who loves to share ideas.