Unit engineer – Aerospace engines
The company. We are an engineering company located in Berlin (a+i engineering), Germany. Our core business is the development of control solutions for aerospace and automotive industries. We offer full time permanent jobs on challenging design projects while living in the booming capital city of Germany. Your working language will be English.
We are currently seeking a systems integration engineer to support the electrical/mechanical systems development and integration for aerospace engines development. The responsibility of the position includes integrating designs on different requirements levels, manage interfaces to other subsystems, manage suppliers and supplier processes, define and review certification strategies and plans, perform design reviews, support certification of subsystem components. The work is performed at our site and at the customers site (both located in Berlin).
· Develop the functional requirements of electro and mechanical units (pumps, sensors, actuators)
· manage interfaces to other subsystems
· manage suppliers and supplier processes
· define and review certification strategies and plans
· support certification of subsystem components
· University degree in engineering, IT, physics or mathematics
· experience in Controls or Systems Engineering, Real Time Systems, Embedded Systems is beneficial
· knowledge of Matlab/Simulink is beneficial
· Experience in requirement management DOORS
· experience in MS-Office
· Good english skills in word and writing (the working language is english)
· We look for young professionals with very good degree or for candidates with several years of working experience.
If you are matching our profile, please provide your curriculum to Lorenzo Martinelli : lorenzo.martinelli@a–i.com.
Vuoi migliorare il tuo inglese? Berlino Schule organizza un corso serale di inglese livello intermedio a partire dal 15 novembre, manda una mail a firstname.lastname@example.org per saperne di più o clicca qui .